March 2, 2010

module review : FEB 27th

Laila: Kenapa abang tinggalkan Laila?

Niyang Rapik was not that bad.
Overall, it was ok. I thought it was as scary as any other horror movie that involves ghost and whatsoever. I rather said it was a sad story. In a way, it reminds me of a chapter in my life.

Okay. I had to attend a module the next morning. But there I was, still lepaking at BunD at 3 a.m. Lazing and wasting time can be too good to be ended fast. =.=’

Despite lack of sleep, panda eyes, back aching, tiredness,
I pushed myself not to skip the module.
And so these are some pictures of me during the module.




time: 9.00 a.m
mode: oh fucking sleepy





time: 9.++ a.m
mode: camwhoring




time: during the speech (10.00 a.m, i guess)
mode: placing to sleep...look where i am.




time: afternoon
mode: sakit hati sebab panas sangat!




time: almost 2.00 p.m
mode: nak chrysanthemum tea lagi.
hero: hazwan.thanks for giving me one.love you sayang!



time: 4.00 p.m
mode: @$#%$&^ bila nak habes ni?! >.<


si tak suke pegi module,
nfhms.

4 comments:

Valossa Vicious said...

Mata kau yang kecik menjadi lebih kecik. Sungguh panda. Sempat pulak camwhoring.

Teh bunga tu cap apa?

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

jom tdur ramai2 time ceramah!

Anonymous said...

u r welcome my dear... :P

fs said...

joe: aku pon pelik.tapi ketika inilah nama laila bermula..haha

syam: oi.ko pon tdo jugak? ahaha

wan: ngee~xoxo