March 5, 2010

of fara.sara.laila.

*giggling*

define identity.
it covers names, appearance, and... _____. *complete yourself*

okay.
most people call me fara.
obviously,that's my name. my actual name.
name as written in my birth certificate, identity card, and license.

as fara,
i have my own style of being myself.
my own dress codes.
my own way of talking; talking to ladies and gentlemen.
my own way of walking.
bla..bla..bla..

people change.things revolve.

i remembered of a time.
a time when i got a new name; sara.
this happened last year.
my friends and i went clubbing on one night.a wild night,i should say.
spotted at one corner, sat 3 Londoners.
well,
the conversation began:

him: hey.you alone?
me: no.there (pointing my finger to my companions) my friends.
him: where are you from?
me: here.sabah. (avoiding long explanation) you?
him: london.

*awkward silence and out-of-tempo dance*

me: what's your name?
him: grace.
me: *thinking* isn't that name suits better for a girl?
him: you?
me: fara.
him: what?
me: fara.
him: pardon?
me: fara.
him:sara?
me: *nodding* yeah...sara. =.='
..not planning to teach him phonetics in a club..

enough about sara.
let's move on to Laila.

this is funny.
i got this name just recently.last week,to be exact.

Laila is a main character in the movie 'Niyang Rapik' who is actually dead.Feeling annoying for she keeps repeating the same line
"kenapa abang tinggalkan Laila?" in that movie, i did the same to my friends; male friends. it's kinda scary to that. it is as if i was talking sincerely from my heart.. LOL

and the next morning i went to a module.
hating it, i was playful enough on that day.i introduced my name as Laila during the ice breaking session.
and now, the new people i know during the module called me Laila. =.='

i am here.
as fara.sara.laila.

whatever you may call,
i am me.
with the same style of being myself.
the manje one.the perasan one.
the fragile one.the little crazy one.


the attractive one? ;p *hmm*,
nfhms.

8 comments:

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

hahahaha the club thing..from fara to sara. LOL.

p/s: u shud say to him..'God bless you Grace..God bless you..' :p

fs said...

haha.bising bha time tu.malas maw ckp panjang2 dgn dye..

Anonymous said...

i knw hw hard it is to re-correct people when they mishear wht u've said... expecially name.

Valossa Vicious said...

Hey Laila!
Siapa yang buat? Bagitau cepat!

Hahaha.

Love the last few lines.

fs said...

wan: it's just a simple 'f' je kot...

joe: tamo kasiktaw..

Anonymous said...

u knw when its not familiar with em... kinda hard.

fs said...

why they can say 'fuck' without any difficultites...=.='

Anonymous said...

sara is much more familiar with em, thts y he tot its sara instead of fara... gt it?