June 2, 2010

New Esctasy Addict

dear lostpinkdiary,

have you been well?

it has been long since my last update. I really miss talking to you my silent listener. It’s June, time really flies fast. It is really fast, I mean it.

at this moment,

some people might be sleeping. some might be having a nightmare and for some might be in their fantasy sweet dream. some might be talking crap on the phone. some might be pleasuring themselves with sexual intercourse with the one they love or most probably with someone they just knew 5 minutes ago. well, here I am. lying on the bed. alone. lonely. only. craving for him, to be with me.

yes, him.

some say move on and live your life. some presume moving fast shows you loved the one who left you less. some think you have learned to love yourself better and it is good and great and they even thank God when you get over it fast.

I fall into the second group, obviously. Anyway, I don’t really care what people think or say. To hell they may go if they dare to oppose where I am standing now.

referring to my quotation ‘happiness comes easily if you let it’, I couldn’t agree more. served me right for came out with it but unrealized-ly not believing in it and moron-ly not practicing it for the past few years. Lesson learned and I bet I am a better lover now.

to you, my new found love,
doubt me not, my love.
this feeling is new. this feeling is true.

have faith, my new ecstasy.
in me. in you. in us.
for i am addicted to you,
addicted to you perfectly.




forever yours,
nfhms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a brand new farah!

fs said...

who are you?
how did you know my name?