July 19, 2010

sumpah tak buat lagi

for agreeing with my thought that this one particular assignment is really such a wasting time, i repeatedly delaying the process of doing it. no matter how i hate assignments, there is no way out. deal with it or else, you would not score again for this semester.

i should have done it earlier, for a better preparation and for a better presentation. though, many factors contributes to its late progress. i did it this morning. at 2 a.m. hardcopy finished at 6.15 a.m.
never have i stayed up this late for doing my assignment.never.the most i can go is until 4 a.m.

i woke up at 8 in the morning, and rushed to the bathroom.
i was in rushing.then i checked out my timetable, the class starts at 9.30 a.m.so i jumped back onto my bed and slipped under the blanket.i dozed off.deeply.that when i awoke, it was 10minutes before class start.

damn.i haven't practiced my presentation yet.not even for a round.
i dressed up and hopped into the car and drove fast.

i was totally not ready.
my mind was in the mess state.
i tried to focus.but i can't.

what done is done.
the presentation was a bit clumsy but everything was under control.
still, i don't feel the satisfaction.
serve me right.


sumpah tak buat lagi,
nfhms.

1 comment:

Ibrahim said...

You done it. that what matters.