August 17, 2011

doubts on teaching profession :/

Day after day
Week after week
It has been a month or so since I started my practicum.

I can't even describe how I feel about it.
One minute I'm on the top of the world, another second I can cry a river.

Without doubt, teaching is the noble-st profession above all else.
Without educators, who are doctors? who are architects? who are scientists? and the list could go on.
Having to write the previous sentence, I feel the responsibility. I can feel the burden.

The first time I entered the school, it started as beautiful as Megan Fox.
To my disappointment, it's later on changed into hell.
I was bullied by them almost everyday.
I conducted their extra classes and the money goes into their pockets.

I enjoy sharing stories and exhanging ideas with my students.
Their participation are like my motivation boosters.
I melt when I see they laugh and thinking about all of these I am inspired to teach.
They are a bunch of sweethearts.
but sometimes they can be such a pain in the neck.
They hardly hand in their homework. They show no interest in some lessons.
It pinched me in the heart.

I don't find enough satisfaction in teaching.
I don't know if I could find any.
Even if I did, I know it won't last long.

Teaching needs passion,
To my disgrace, I don't have one.


yours truly,
nfhms.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't give up sweetheart...

Anwar Junichi said...

Don't give up Farah! This is not the end of the world!

anonymous said...

keep holding on farra! you definitely can do this. :)

sue sandra said...

Teacher, we love you! It's just that our human nature kicks in at times and I don't really know why we don't really listen to you. We're just sorry for that. :(
And please do stay strong teacher! I know that some of the teachers at our school just love taking advantages of some trainees.
Stay strong, okay teacher? We'll be there to support you! <3

Unknown said...

u can do it fara..but, now dah abis praktikal kan?