November 29, 2009

swimming pool! oh.swimming pool!

1130hrs

swimming pool..
oh!
swimming pool..

here i come!


1200hrs

here i am, at the Permai Villa.
oh! wait.
let us fill the tummy first.

waiting.
still..
wanting...

okay.the McD's here.


1430hrs

it has been long since i last swimming.
splashing and drenching myself is what i used to do.now and forever.

accompanied by two nieces and a naughty nephew,
we had a great bathe.

the pool was like an amazing beach. a blue wide ocean.
we created our own waves. we scribble our own view.
we build no sandcastle but we did platform jumping.

all i heard was laughter. laughter. and laughter.
when i dived, i saw bubbles.
some are big, some are small.

i jumped and i dived.
i swam and i drowned.
i swallowed the tasteless water.
i closed my eyes and laughed.

the rain poured down not long after that.
but i refused to climb up the pool wall.
i took a last deep dive.
i heard the rain hit the water above me.

i miss the sound of the rain.
and i miss the taste of it.
i went up to the surface
and took a deep satisfied breathe.

i was dancing the rain.
i spread my hands and looked up to the gray skies.
again, the rain hit my face.
gently streaming down through my eyes,
coming down to my nose,
and slipping into my purple lips…

it was cold and my body was shivering.
i waited for a back-warm-hug to comfort me as always.
but i felt colder and colder. i shuddered and shuddered.

not until i realized, i was alone there.
i drew my steps home as the wind blew my frosty body.

i wasn't sad. nor i felt disappointed.
but a flawless satisfaction.

it was an awesome moment, anyway.


rain lover,
nfhms.


p/s: the kids went up even before the rain came down. (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna join u swim... hee~

fs said...

please welcome..(: