February 9, 2010

Chapter Closed : Part I

What I am going to write is a sad love story. A chapter in my life.

Some understand about the whole episode.
Many know parts of it.
Lots are aware that there is a history.

But only few know everything.
Perhaps the characters in this tale,
…she, him and I.

Some observed. Some ignored.
Many cared. Only little involved.

I never thought to write or give any comments for what had happened. I never planned to.
But today, I feel like writing. I feel like summarizing.
It hurts, for sure. It is painful, of course.

I am naïve. I am innocent. I believed that every story has a happy ending.
At the age of eighteen, I found this love. A love that shaped what I am today.
Like an angel (without the wings), so pure and so clean, I had devoted myself to this love.
I went through the most vital growing up phase; a phase of transition from a guiltless teenager to a matured young adult, with this love around.
I forgot what independent mean. I forgot what distant mean. I forgot what individual mean.
My world revolved around him.
He has become my better half. He has become my habit. He has become my everything.
Always have and forever will.

After almost 4 years, hope has sprung a perfect dive.
A dream of happy ending sunk. A bright future submerged.
He suddenly had to leave. Like a fatherless-sibling-less-4-year-old girl who is going to lose her mother, that is how I feel. I don’t know where do I go or nor I know what I should do.
This is beyond what I expected or rather hoped it to be. It conceded my defeat. It shattered my world. It broke my heart. It pulled out the plug of my life.

He is now no longer I meet on one-to-one basis. I just heard his name from my other friends. Of course it hurts knowing he is reachable but unable to be in contact but that’s fine. This is what fate wants me to learn;

love mustn’t have to own

This is what fate has decided for me.

This chapter is closed.



yours truly,
nfhms.

7 comments:

Valossa Vicious said...

Love will not always end with a happy ending. So is life. Blame those fairy tales. Life is like that, nothing is secure, nothing is sure, nothing lasts, no matter what it will always end with death. Oh, I'm not being morbid. Happiness and tragedies, ups and downs, love and heartbreaks, all these things, good or bad, it defines what we called life, later when we're older. It's our stories. Yes, scars will stay. What's happened, happened. Nothing that happened will ever change. But that does not mean our stories shall end. I wish you the best of luck. Live it, stay, till the last chapter. Perhaps a happy ending is not a fairy tale after all. Only God knows.

Dhuha said...

sys,

ALLAH has plans for each and everyone of us.and for our every prayer, the answer will never be 'NO'.

never give up. u should never feel left behind, living this volatile life alone.for i am here, praying and loving u from afar. for ALLAH is always with us.listens to us. and blesses us.

and remember, u didnt lose this battle.u're just lucky that ALLAH had withdrawn u from this game:to create another happy story for u.to let u smile,laugh and love again.endlessly i hope. (:

keep praying sys, i do too!(:
<"mohonlah pertolongan kepada ALLAH dan bersabarlah.Sesungguhnya bumi ini milik ALLAH, diwariskan kpd sesiapa sj yg DIA kehendaki di kalangan hambaNYA. dan kesudahan yg baek adalah bagi org2 yg bertakwa" (Al-A'raf:128)>

he's promised us that.and we know that'll surely happen. (:

much love from here,
ur sister.(:

fs said...

thanks 'nerojei'.
i will survive through the dark road ahead.
and..
i am wishing to be one of the characters in your writing for that's what you promise me if i succeed to find happiness in this agony. ;p

lil sis,
i miss u so much.
thanks for the words.needed the comfort.
i know things happen for a reason.only Allah knows what best.let's keep praying.
for a brighter smile.for a better life.
love u. xoxo.

Fanzi Ruji said...

love is a sacred thing. u must not lose it. no matter what, no matter how, always love yourself. that's the most important thing.

Valossa Vicious said...

Don't worry. That character is reserved for you.

Dict MFG said...

Fara...you have friends around you. We may never understand what you go through...we may never have to face such situations. But we're here for you. We care about you. I'm not going to say there are better people out there for you, only you can say that. When you do change your mind...I'm here...to help you look for the person I mean...ngee~

fs said...

(: thanks buddy.
oh, i need hugs! lots and loads of it.