February 19, 2010

Thank You : Episode 2 [C5 Crew]

Phye & Funzy
are buddies that I love, so much. In every ups and downs, both of you never let go off my hand. Always there when I need a shoulder to cry on. Sometimes both of you can be quite a jerk; you bullied me, scolded me, and ignored me when you disagree with me. But I know, you do it for good. At times both of you can be so lovable that I feel like hugging both of you all the time. When I cry, both of you offer me hugs, sweep away my tears, calm me down and make me laugh. You scolded me when I skipped my meals. You hit my head when I did stupid things. You called me stupid when I neglect my health and studies. You are always there for me, 24/7. Calling me ‘bebeh’ to lighten up my day. Accompany me when I feel lonely. Best companions ever for you don’t have any objection in everything I do when we hang out, when we get wild, and when we get crazy. What I thankful the most that both of you accept me the way I am. Both of you are indeed my best-friends, forever.

MimiE, Nonie, Ejay, Ann, Joy, Carol & Zuan
For every one-to-one basis meeting, you never forget to ask how am I doing. A simple question but it means a lot to me. I know there are things that left unanswered but I am planning not to breath everything. What done is done. But the most important thing is I want to thank all of you for every single minute you spent for / with me. For each support, for every laughter, for every word, for every effort to make me carve that little smile, and for everything. For without it, I may not be as strong as I am now, I may not be able to draw a smile, and I may think that I am alone. A simple encounter, a simple text, a simple chat, a simple hug, a simple touch; are enough to show me that you care. Enough to tell me that you love me. Enough to comfort me. Enough to push aside the sadness. I wish there are 48hours per day and 14days in a week, so that I could spend more time with all of you.

Not forgetting, to the rest of cohort 5 crew;

Wewi, Zaty, Mimi, Ash, Daya, Nisa, Syeila, Yana, Iwing, Raf, Mark, Azmi, Kadrey, Zaidy, Ikram.

Thank you for the poem, for the moral support, for the words of wisdom, for the meaningful smile and eye-contact, and for everything. [too many to be written here].


love u all,
nfhms.

3 comments:

Dict MFG said...

luv ya bebeh ^^

I feel like I'm your brother already...

Anonymous said...

sexy...!! :) ejay loves u!! Muaxx!

Fanzi Ruji said...

i'm speechless..


loving this post..


=)