February 19, 2010

Thank You : Episode 3 [Yiya]

"Yiya ialah seorang yang gila"

Hmm..i love this line. ;p

Yes, I am going to write about her in this entry. Yiya – she is my 1-month-plus-old housemate. 1 month is a very short period of time, though I get along well with her. Too many things had happened and it seemed like I’ve known her since long before. She is like my everyday kind of thing, like coffee or maybe tea. Someone I can count on to perk me up. She is fun and she is crazy! She can cook, she is the one! For every shake of my head, there is still something served on the table. Let alone for every nod. Being a year younger than me doesn’t deny the fact that she acts more like a sister/mother to me. She makes me feel like I’m home in this little house.

I felt sorry for her, for things turned out hell few days after she moved into my house. It all started with smiles and laughter, but sad to mention that it ended up with fake smiles and tears. Less talking and the three of us were not doing things together anymore. No more breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper together. I rarely saw her in the house for I was too busy appreciating those last moments.

One day, I walked into her room, crying. So she offered me a hug. For after a long silence, we both knew what was happening but unable to bring ourselves to talk about it. I slept with her from that night on. We discovered our similarities and appreciating it. We spend more and more time together. We talk, we sing, we laugh. We seek fun and joy in our friendship. She brings back the happiness I longed for. I know it can’t replace the one that I’ve lost. But at least, she put the big orange sun in the house and made it shines once again.

Thanks YIYA, for making everything appears possible to me.


p/s:

pardon the title.
in this entry, i would like to thank
Mior, Faris & Van, Akmal, Wan, Sis Farah Z, Sis Mimi Chan, Sis Lalis, Sis Nui, Don, Sopie, Palie, Girl, Ery, Hadry, Kylla, Mc Naim, Fe & Aunty Ez, & etc.

for the wise words, unconditional support, and for the love. (:


girlfriend,
nfhms.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree..she really can cook! :)

N3_XieRRa said...

good2...ade housemate yg cambest..hehe
Btw..gambatte fawa chan...rock ur life!

fs said...

v: nanti kami buat potluck lagi.lol~

s.nui: thanks. (:

yiya said...

fara nie......malu la...!!
:P
hahhahaa...
syg awak sgt2...i hope our friendship never ending...amin..!!
muaahhhsss...